Become a Trainer
Participate in the Training of Trainers!
Step 1 – Send us an email confirming that you want to participate, with a small bio.
Step 2 – Register! You will receive updates on this activity until the week we meet at the training.
Step 2 – Register
You will receive updates on this activity until the week we meet at the training.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a ToT?
A Training of the Trainers (ToT) is a 4 day face-to-face training course with the purpose of giving the participants all the tools and knowledge they need in order to replicate the course in their own country or with any audience they want.
Can I Participate?
Yes if you are a practitioner with a professional background of minimum three years’ in prison and probation management as juvenile and adult prison guards, intelligence officers and related staff active in prison environments, probation officers, both for juveniles and adults, prison educators, judges, prosecutors, NGOs and local welfare services specialized in rehabilitation and alternative measures to prisons, prison and court experts (psychologists, criminologists, Middle-East experts, cultural mediators, etc.)
Where and when will the ToTs be organized?
- Training of Trainers in Rovigo, Italy - 23-27 March 2020
- Training of Trainers in Munich, Germany - 20-24 April 2020
- Training of Trainers in Madrid, Spain - 21-23 April 2020
- Training of Trainers in Sofia, Bulgaria - 11-15 May 2020
- Training of Trainers in Malta - 18-22 May 2020
Is the ToT for You?
Yes, if you want:
- To develop an in-depth knowledge of the complexity of radical phenomena through a multi-disciplinary approach at the EU-level.
- To develop advanced and specialized competencies and abilities to identify different types of information within radical mechanisms, classify and transmit it within the procedural justice framework at MS and EU levels as part of the counter-radicalization measures.
- To develop knowledge on the new models of existing strategies applied in several EU countries in the case of radicalization, with a specific focus on the transition from prison to the external life.
What can the ToT do for you?
- You will live an enriching training experience in an international environment with professional fellows across Europe.
- You will be part of an exclusive European network of trainers.
- You will be able to organize courses in your country in the framework of the JP-COOPS project. This means that the project will cover the cost of your course!
You will cover the expenses?
The projects will cover travel and accommodations. Meals will be organized.